This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Did you know that you can cook almost anything in a rice cooker? Well I didn’t. I am all about easy and this my friends is almost too easy! You throw everything in and turn the rice cooker on and set it and forget it! (Isn’t that an infomercial? Haha) It is delicious!! Flavor is awesome and rice is cooked perfectly. It makes a great side to any meal!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Rice Cooker Fried Rice
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 cups rice
- 1 Tbsp oil flavor infused oil works really well
- 250 grams of bacon or chicken, spam, ham, any meat you like!
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen vegetables I used peas and carrots
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Turn Rice Cooker to cook and add oil, bacon, onion, and garlic. Stir frequently until onion is soft.
- Add rice to rice cooker and coat in oil.
- Add the frozen vegetables and beef stock and mix well.
- Turn the rice cooker on and let it do its thing!
- When finished stir in soy sauce and serve! Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.