Don’t forget to enter HERE to win the iPad Mini!This meal is going to go down in history as one of my favorite meals ever. This was so delicious I couldn’t get enough of it. My family loved it just as much and my little 9 year old kept sneaking some from the crockpot. The flavor of the sauce was amazing and the pork just pulled apart because it was so tender. Definitely one that we will be making again and again!
SLOW COOKER ASIAN PULLED PORK
This asian pulled pork is slow cooked to perfection leaving the meat tender and juicy!
- 2-3 pounds of pork roast
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Shirley J Chicken bouillon or 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 onion cut into large chunky slices
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place the pork on the bottom. Pour the water and bouillon. Place onions around the roast. Cover and cook on low 7-10 hours. The pork should be tender and easy to shred.
- When pork is finished drain the juices and discard onions. Shred the meat.
- Combine soy sauce, Worchestershire, garllic, brown sugar and oyster sauce. Pour over the meat and stir.
- Let it cook for another 30 minutes so that the flavors are blended.
- Serve over hot rice or ramen noodles.