This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Don’t forget to enter HERE to win the iPad Mini!This meal is going to go down in history as one of my favorite meals ever. This was so delicious I couldn’t get enough of it. My family loved it just as much and my little 9 year old kept sneaking some from the crockpot. The flavor of the sauce was amazing and the pork just pulled apart because it was so tender. Definitely one that we will be making again and again!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
SLOW COOKER ASIAN PULLED PORK
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place the pork on the bottom. Pour the water and bouillon. Place onions around the roast. Cover and cook on low 7-10 hours. The pork should be tender and easy to shred.
- When pork is finished drain the juices and discard onions. Shred the meat.
- Combine soy sauce, Worchestershire, garllic, brown sugar and oyster sauce. Pour over the meat and stir.
- Let it cook for another 30 minutes so that the flavors are blended.
- Serve over hot rice or ramen noodles.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.