This strawberry cream cheese is rich, creamy, and full of delicious flavor! It’s simple to make and will have all of your breakfast bagels tasting SOO GOOD!
Strawberry Cream Cheese
I love it when I can add any sort of spread, or butter to my meals! This strawberry cream cheese is the perfect addition to my morning bagel! It is SO easy to make that I don’t even have to remember to do it ahead of time. It’s a tried and true recipe that is totally fail-proof. In fact, while you are toasting up your bagels, have your kids go ahead and make this for you!
This recipe only uses 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make! If you really want to see this cream cheese shine then you should make these homemade bagels to put it on. The smell will wake up everyone in your house and they won’t be mad about it! My kids love this as much as I do. In fact, I have to make sure that I keep the ingredients on hand at all times because we make it so much!
Ingredients You Need to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese
This recipe only takes 3 (yes, 3!) ingredients! It makes your bagel taste so fresh and sweet! See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements.
- Cream cheese: I used regular cream cheese for this recipe. Make sure to get it to room temperature before you mix it! That makes it smooth!
- Sugar: The sugar is added to balance out the tart cream cheese.
- Strawberries: These add the most fresh taste to this cream cheese!
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese
If you have 10 minutes then you have enough time to make this AND eat it up! Go ahead and give it a try… You will never eat plain cream cheese again!
- Soften, mash and mix: Let cream cheese soften. Mash the strawberries and mix together with the cream cheese and add the sugar. I used my kitchen aid mixer and it worked great.
Change it Up
This strawberry cream cheese is so easy to change up! Here is a list of other fruits that you can use instead of strawberrries! Make them all so that you can have a new one every morning!
Or, you could take a few different fruits and mix them all together in one! Then you can have your own mixed berry cream cheese! Just make sure that you only have 1 cup total of fruit when you are mixing it all up.
How to Store Leftovers
This cream cheese is great to make and use all week! Just make sure that when you are done that you put it in an airtight container and keep it in your fridge. It can last in there for 10 days!
Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup strawberries
- Let cream cheese soften. Mash the strawberries and mix together with the cream cheese and add the sugar. I used my kitchen aid mixer and it worked great.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.