This is my FAVORITE salad. I make it all of the time! It is perfect for summer. Especially with the awesome Costco strawberries. I love it even more now that I have discovered the Creamy Poppyseed Dressing to go on top! This salad is so yummy I would almost rather have this than the main course!
Rating: 5 Stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 Stars
Things that I did differently: I couldn’t find the glazed walnuts so I used the regular.
Things that I would change next time: Use the glazed walnuts.
Will I make this again? Yes
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Glazed Walnuts and Feta Cheese
- 1 pound fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 package glazed walnuts 7 ounces
- 1 package baby spinach 6 ounces fresh
- 1 package spring mix salad greens 5 ounces
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, walnuts, spinach and salad greens.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.