Hey! It’s Jenn back from Deliciously Sprinkled with an easy, refreshing and delicious summer drink recipe that you will be making all summer long! I have already made this Watermelon Lemonade three times, and it’s only the third week of June. 🙂
This watermelon lemonade is so simple to make. You just need a seedless watermelon, some lemons, sugar and flavored sparkling water. All you do is blend the chopped watermelon in a blender until the watermelon is pureed. I like to pour the watermelon through a fine mesh strainer but you don’t need to strain it if you don’t want to.
Pour the watermelon puree into a large pitcher, squeeze about three lemons into the watermelon puree and stir in the sugar. Then to give this lemonade some even more flavor, I like to use lemon and watermelon flavored sparkling water which also gives this lemonade some extra fizz. If you don’t want to use sparkling flavored water, no problem, you can totally use plain cold water too.
Serve over ice and garnish with a sliced watermelon and lemon. Oh, and don’t forget the cute straw. And for a delicious adult beverage, just add some vodka. ENJOY!
More delicious lemonade recipes from Deliciously Sprinkled:
Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- 7 cups seedless watermelon cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice about 3 whole lemons
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups sparkling lemon flavored water
- 2 cups sparkling watermelon flavored water
- ice cubes
- lemon & watermelon slice for garnish
- Place watermelon cubes into blender and blend until the watermelon is completely pureed. Pour over a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl.
- Pour strained watermelon into a large pitcher. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice and sugar. Add lemon and watermelon flavored sparkling water. Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon and/or watermelon slice.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.