I have never made fudge before. Why you ask? I don’t like fudge. I have said before that I used to hate chocolate. I have grown to like some of it, but I usually don’t like chocolate by itself. So fudge has just never appealed to me. I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate any day! So when I found this white chocolate fudge recipe AND it had cashews on the top…. this is my kind of fudge!! Making fudge was a lot easier than expected and I loved that it made a lot so that I can give it away for gifts. It was delicious! All of my favorite things in one fudgy yummy place!
White Chocolate Cashew Fudge
Making fudge was a lot easier than expected and I loved that it made a lot so that I can give it away for gifts. It was delicious! All of my favorite things in one fudgy yummy place!
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 cubes butter 2 sticks, 1/2 cup each
- 2 12 oz bags White Chocolate Chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 6-9 oz salted cashews
- Start by putting the bags of white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, and 1 cube of butter in a mixing bowl I used my kitchen aid and it made the process nice and easy.
- In a saucepan compine the butter, sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil on medium high heat and let it boil for 10 minutes. I kept stirring mine occasionally with a wire whisk.
- Pour hot syrup over your chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, butter, and vanilla and whip in your mixing bowl until it is fully incorporated.
- Pour this into a buttered 9x13. I also lined mine with parchment paper so that it would come out easily.
- Press and evenly spread the cashews on top making sure they are secure so they won't come out when it is flipped upside down. Place in fridge for a few hours to set.
- Once you are ready to cut, you can run the bottom of the pan under hot water to help release the fudge in the pan. Flip over on a parchment paper and cut them into squares.