Oh pudding cookies, how I love thee. Have you ever made a pudding cookie? It all started with with these White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Pudding Cookies. I was instantly hooked! I have never in my entire life of cookie eating had a chewier, softer, more delicious cookie. They even stay soft and chewy for days after!
I have been stalking the stores for the Pumpkin Jello Pudding mix. It finally came into the stores. I found my stash at Wal Mart. I couldn’t wait to make a pumpkin version of my favorite pudding cookie recipe! Let me just tell you that these were hands down my favorite cookie EVER! I literally couldn’t stop eating them. The pumpkin spice flavor and the white chocolate chips inside the softest chewy cookie ever! I am more of a white chocolate fan anyway but these were incredible! You have got to make these this fall. These are one of the best cookies I have ever had.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
The pumpkin spice flavor and the white chocolate chips inside the softest chewy cookie ever!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package pumpkin spice instant pudding mix 3.4 oz.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice pudding mix. Set aside.
- In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookie dough and roll into balls. Place two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!