I am obsessed with snickerdoodles and white chocolate. So when I found this recipe on pinterest I had to try it right away! This is taking snickerdoodles to a whole nuther level my friends. I am not even kidding when I say that these were probably the best cookies that I have made to date. Have you ever made a pudding cookie? They are the softest, chewiest, most tasty cookies created. And these had all of my favorite things rolled up into one! This is a recipe that I hope that everyone tries. When I was taking pictures of these, I originally had a cookie leaning on the side. But then bite by bite, it suddenly disappeared. They were amazing!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I had to give these away because I would have eaten all of them. Everyone absolutely loved them and the hubby agreed that these are the best. This is one of those recipes that you never want to lose and make over and over again!
White chocolate snickerdoodle pudding cookies
I had to give these away because I would have eaten all of them. Everyone absolutely loved them and the hubby agreed that these are the best. This is one of those recipes that you never want to lose and make over and over again!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and white chocolate pudding mix. Set aside.
- In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips.
- Mix in a small bowl the cinnamon sugar mixture. Scoop out cookie dough and roll into balls. Roll the balls in the cinnamon sugar and place two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!