We absolutely love BBQ’s at our house in the summertime! As soon as I made this it became an instant favorite! The marinade is amazing and it has the perfect hint of lime in it. This is the perfect summer dish and the flavor is incredible. It was grilled to perfection and the chicken was so juicy and tender. Even my picky of all pickiest 5 year old loved this! So I am pretty sure your family will love this key lime chicken too! 🙂
Grilled Key Lime Chicken
Recipe type: Main
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- limes for garnish (optional)
- Cut chicken into one inch squares.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic in small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in gallon sized bag and let marinate in the sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- When marinated, slide chicken chunks on skewers. You can also slice thin slices of lime and fold in half and slide in between chicken.
- Baste chicken with sauce once you place them on the grill. Grill for 5-10 minutes on each side until no longer pink in center.
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.