I got this recipe from a friend named Jeremy. It is one his families favorite recipes and he told me that I had to make it. I loved it because it was so easy to throw together! Within 20 minutes this was already in the oven. It was absolutely delicious. Perfect taco flavor and I loved the crunch from the tortilla chips. Everyone loved it and they were able to put their favorite toppings on. It was a fun way to mix up a taco night!
Easy Taco Casserole
A quick and easy casserole that you can put your favorite toppings on making it a fun taco night!
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg tortilla chips
- 2 cups grated mexican cheese
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Add the tomato soup and taco seasoning with one can of water.
- Break up tortilla chips. Layer chips, hamburger mix, and cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350.
- Serve with favorite toppings. Sour cream, lettuce, green onions, etc.
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.