I could tell that they turned amazing and I anxiously awaited for my little boy to return home from school. I could tell by his face that they were the bomb and the groaning out of pure delight didn’t help in any way. He said mom, try just one little bite! So I gave in. And two squares later these babies changed my life! I was in churro cheesecake heaven. I love cheesecake anyway, but these were amazing! They tasted like I was biting into a churro and then stuffed with cheesecake made them that much better! These were worth every mile I ran that day!
- 2 cans (oz. each) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls (I used the butter flake kind)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a hand mixer or a kitchenaid, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, partially beaten egg, and ½ cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix together the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and sprinkle ¼ cup (or half) of your cinnamon sugar mixture evenly into the bottom of the 9x13.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll out your crescent dinner roll dough into a big 9x13 square and press the seams together so the dough is completely sealed. Set the dough in the bottom of your 9x13 baking dish on top of the cinnamon sugar.
- Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ¼ cup of cinnamon sugar mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016