Fudgy brownies with cheesecake and premium Lucky Leaf® pie filling swirled on top! These brownies are rich and creamy and have three delicious desserts in one!
I am so excited to be an ambassador this year for Lucky Leaf pie filling! I love working with companies that I love and that I am passionate about their product. Lucky Leaf is a high quality and easy to use dessert product. I love thinking of delicious recipes to create with their premium pie filling. It really is the best! It has no high fructose corn syrup and has more fruit inside and a lot of different flavors to chose from. It is very convenient and versatile and a high quality product to use to simplify your baking.
Cherry pie filling is one of my all time favorite pie fillings. And Lucky Leaf’s is bursting with big and delicious cherries inside. You can truly see a difference in their pie filling. So when choosing a dessert to make, I knew that I wanted to use it. So then it came to me. Why don’t I combine three of my favorite desserts in one!? And that my friend, is how the Cherry Cheesecake Brownie was born!
And if you are looking for even more delicious recipe inspiration from Lucky Leaf, be sure to visit their website!
This dessert turned out way better than expected. I could hardly wait for them to cool and set. My cherry loving 7 year old kept sneaking cherries from the top. Apparently, he couldn’t wait either!
But let me tell you. These babies are worth the wait!
My favorite part of these brownies was the cheesecake and cherry swirled on top. It looked so beautiful on top and it made these brownies look elegant and impressive. The best part about these brownies is that they are simple to make! They only take about 15 minutes to put together until they are baking in the oven.
As soon as the brownies were cooled and chilled I couldn’t wait to sink my teeth into them! The first bite seriously blew my mind. I could taste the creamy cheesecake and delicious cherries in my mouth followed by a fudgy brownie. These will go down in the history books as one of the best brownies that I have ever had! I think as soon as you try them you will agree. 🙂
I am already thinking of new desserts to make while I am an ambassador this year and I can’t wait to share them with you. In the meantime, you will be able to connect with Lucky Leaf through Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. You will be amazed at all of the delicious recipes you will find to make with their premium pie filling.
- Cheesecake Topping Ingredients:
- 2 (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter
- 6-ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 (21 ounces) Lucky Leaf® Cherry Pie Filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To make the topping: Beat together cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and continue to beat until smooth.
- To make the brownies: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth. Stir in sugar vanilla and salt. Add in eggs and flour. Mix until incorporated.
- Spread brownie mix into the bottom of your 13x9 inch prepared pan. Drop Cheesecake mixture on top followed by the Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie filling. Run a knife through the top giving it the marbled look.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the cheesecake states to turn lightly brown on the edges. The cheesecake center will still jiggle a bit. Cool completely and chill for 4 hours before cutting.
More delicious desserts made with Lucky Leaf premium pie filling!
This post was sponsored by Lucky Leaf®. All opinions expressed are my own!