I love quick and easy meals that turn out fantastic. It tasted as great as ordering it from a restaurant. The brown sugar glaze over these pork chops gave it such amazing flavor. It has a little sweet too it but the spices in it helped to balance it to give it the perfect flavor. This meal was definitely a win for our family and so easy to put together!
- 4-5 boneless, pork chops
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each pork chop, using all of the spice mix.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat.
- After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Cheesy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Skillet - August 25, 2016
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016