This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
These slow cooker honey garlic pork chops are incredibly tender, they practically melt in your mouth! Cooked in a sweet and savory sauce, you won’t be able to stop after one bite. This is the perfect weeknight dinner that’s both easy and unbelievably delicious!
Say goodbye to tough, dry pork chops. Slow cooker pork chops are a game-changer! They’re so easy to prepare and always a hit served with some mashed potatoes. (Try these Instant Pot mashed potatoes for an easy and delicious side!) After you try these honey garlic pork chops, you’ll have to try one of my other favorite recipes: slow cooker creamy ranch pork chops!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Wave goodbye to those dreaded tough and dry pork chops because slow cooker honey garlic pork chops are here to revolutionize your dinner game! Here’s why you’ll want to give it a shot. First, they’re incredibly easy to make. Just pop some seasoned pork chops in the slow cooker, and let it work its magic. No need for constant monitoring or stressing about timing. It’s a fuss-free way to whip up a delicious meal.
But the best part is the taste. These honey garlic pork chops are packed with flavor. The sweet honey and savory garlic glaze is the absolute best! To complete the meal, serve your pork chops over a pile of creamy mashed potatoes with some roasted broccoli on the side. Trust me, your family will love it!
Let’s dive into each ingredient and how they make amazing pork chops that’ll have everyone asking for seconds! Check out the recipe card for exact measurements.
- Boneless Pork Chops: Thick-cut pork chops become super tender and soak up all the flavors. No more dry, tough pork!
- Olive Oil: It helps sear the pork chops to a golden-brown perfection, locking in their juiciness.
- Salt and Pepper: These basic seasonings make the pork chops taste amazing. Simple, but they add a lot of flavor.
- Minced Garlic: This gives the dish a savory kick. You can’t go wrong with fresh garlic!
- Honey: This is where the sweetness comes from. Honey balances the savory flavors and coats the pork chops with deliciousness. You could also use maple syrup, but it will change the flavor of the dish slightly.
- Chicken Broth: This adds extra savory goodness and keeps everything moist.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Adds a bright, tangy flavor to the mix.
- Cornstarch: This makes the sauce nice and thick, so it sticks to the pork chops.
- Water: Mixed with the cornstarch so the sauce is thick enough.
- Chopped Parsley: This adds a pop of color and freshness. The perfect finishing touch!
How to Make Honey Garlic Pork Chops in the Crockpot
Using a slow cooker is the best way to get juicy, tender pork chops loaded with flavor! This honey garlic sauce is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. You won’t want pork chops any other way.
- Season: Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sear: Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the pork for 4-5 minutes on each side until deep golden brown.
- Add to Slow Cooker: Place the pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sauce Mixture: In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, chicken broth, and vinegar. Then pour the sauce over the pork chops.
- Slow Cook: Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours. I prefer cooking pork chops on low, but feel free to cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Cornstarch Mixture: In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and cold water. Then add the cornstarch mixture to the slow cooker for the last 30 minutes of cooking. Cook until the sauce thickens and the pork chops are tender.
- Serve: Sprinkle with parsley and then serve over potatoes.
Ways to Perfect Your Pork Chops
Here are a few simple tips to keep in mind so your honey garlic pork chops turn out even better!
- Season Generously: Don’t be shy with the salt and pepper when seasoning your pork chops. It’s the first step in adding flavor.
- Don’t Skip the Sear: That quick sear in olive oil is what seals in the juiciness. You don’t want to skip it!
- Cornstarch Mixture: When you add the cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce, make sure it’s whisked together until it’s completely smooth. This way, you don’t end up with a lumpy sauce.
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops in the Instant Pot: First, sear your pork chops by using the “sauté” feature on your instant pot. Then, add in your sauce, seal, and cook on high pressure for 8-10 minutes. Release the pressure, then add in your cornstarch mixture to add thickness and enjoy!
If you have any leftover pork chops, transfer them to an airtight container ASAP so you can enjoy them later!
- In the Refrigerator: In a a sealed airtight bag or container, your honey garlic pork chops will stay good for up to 4 days.
- To Reheat: Warm in a skillet over medium heat until warmed through, (internal temperatures should be 165 degrees F) or bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the pork for 4-5 minutes on each side until deep golden brown.
- Place the pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, chicken broth, and vinegar. Pour the sauce over the pork chops.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours. I prefer cooking pork chops on low, but feel free to cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and cold water. Add the cornstarch mixture to the slow cooker for the last 30 minutes of cooking. Cook until the sauce thickens and the pork chops are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over potatoes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.