Hey guys, it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb! I have a serious thing for seafood. Salmon, lobster, king crab, scallops…. I love it all. Growing up, we had shrimp at nearly every family gathering. Cold cocktail shrimp for an appetizer, Asian shrimp salad for a side, grilled garlic shrimp for dinner, you name it.
Lucky for me, I married someone who loves shrimp almost as much as I do. Actually, maybe even more so. *gasp* Hard to imagine but he just might take the cake for all-time shrimp lover. I recently fixed this Honey Lime Shrimp for dinner and we both went nuts for it! I love the honey and lime flavors together and did I mention that this recipe takes basically no prep at all?! Seriously, throw everything in a bag, let it marinate for a bit in the fridge, cook it up for about 5 minutes on the stovetop, and you’ve got an incredibly delicious shrimp dinner on the table in no time. Piece of cake right?!
- ½-1 pound large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- optional: cooked white rice
- Add shrimp and all marinade ingredients to a large ziplock bag. Press as much air out of the bag as possible. Chill 25 minutes, flipping the bag once or twice throughout. Cook shrimp over medium-high heat in a large pan. Stir though out, making sure to flip the shrimp as they turn pink. Cook 4-5 minutes total. Serve over rice if desired. Enjoy!
Stay connected with Creme de la Crumb:
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016