I am obsessed with fruit. I could probably live off of fruit. Whenever I go to the store, I have to buy some kind of fruit. When the big, juicy, crisp grapes come into season, I am in heaven. I totally stocked up on grapes the last time I went to the store and made this amazing creamy grape salad.
Just imagine big, juicy crisp grapes surrounded by a creamy goodness. This salad was quick and easy to make. It comes together in just a few minutes and is the perfect amount of sweetness. The top is sprinkled with brown sugar and chopped pecans for the perfect finishing touch. How can this salad not be a huge hit? Everyone that I served it to absolutely loved it. Take this to your next get together and it is sure to be a hit as well!
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add grapes and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with brown sugar and pecans before serving.
Recipe from Taste of Home Cookbook
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017