I am obsessed with fruit. I could probably live off of fruit. Whenever I go to the store, I have to buy some kind of fruit. When the big, juicy, crisp grapes come into season, I am in heaven. I totally stocked up on grapes the last time I went to the store and made this amazing creamy grape salad.
Just imagine big, juicy crisp grapes surrounded by a creamy goodness. This salad was quick and easy to make. It comes together in just a few minutes and is the perfect amount of sweetness. The top is sprinkled with brown sugar and chopped pecans for the perfect finishing touch. How can this salad not be a huge hit? Everyone that I served it to absolutely loved it. Take this to your next get together and it is sure to be a hit as well!
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add grapes and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with brown sugar and pecans before serving.
Recipe from Taste of Home Cookbook