It’s time to get serious about losing this baby weight of mine. I am always trying to find new lunch combinations that are easy to make and healthy. Me and the hubby went to a local sandwich place that had chicken caesar salad wraps. Chicken caesar salad is my favorite of them all! I ordered it and loved it. The best wrap that I have had. Couldn’t wait to make it at home!
So so easy to make. It came together in a matter of minutes. I always do better eating healthier when I prepare my meals in advance. I was able to get make four wraps and wrap them in plastic wrap and but them into the fridge. These are awesome for on the go or a quick and easy meal to make. The flavor of the caesar dressing in these wraps was incredible and one of the best wraps that I have made!
- ¾ cup lite Caesar Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (Tyson grilled and ready worked great!)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (I used the premium with shredded carrots)
- ¾ cup salad croutons, chopped
- 4 whole grain whole grain wraps (or tortillas)
- In a medium bowl, combine caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice. Add the romaine lettuce, cubed chicken and salad croutons. Toss until coated well.
- Place about ⅔ of the chicken mixture into each wrap and roll up.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken - June 20, 2016
- Asian Pan Seared Salmon Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing - June 19, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #53 - June 18, 2016