Do you know the dip at the party that you just can’t get enough of? Yeah this is one of those dips! Since football season is in full swing at our house, we are always having people over. Since I absolutely love enchiladas I decided to create a fully loaded enchilada dip. And it turned out awesome!
All of my favorite things are packed into this dip. It starts with a red enchilada sauce base and then all of my favorite things are inside. Beef, olives, corn, and loaded with cheese. How can you go wrong with all of those things inside this dip? You just can’t. And you won’t be able to stop eating it. It is going to be the hit of your next party!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14½ ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced olives
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion until the ground beef is no longer pink and the onion is tender. Drain.
- Add the red enchilada sauce, black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, and olives. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer on medium for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken. Add in cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash - October 27, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #71 - October 22, 2016
- Salted Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - October 17, 2016