Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side!
School is out for the summer! Woot woot! I loved being able to turn off the school alarm at 7:45 am. But I always forget how much my kids eat when they are home all summer. We go through food like crazy. My oldest son is turning into the ‘I am always hungry and eat everything in site’ stage. I think that boy could even out eat me. He is getting so tall and big and going to be a teenager before I know it.
I really have to start getting creative with the meals that I make for them and I am especially always on the hunt for good sides. One thing that my boys love are potatoes with their meals. By the time I prepare the main course I love just throwing together an easy side and letting it roast in the oven with our meal.
We love love love the parmesan garlic flavor combination at our house and it made these potatoes fantastic! I was able to put them right in the oven and they were ready in about 15 minutes and were the perfect compliment to our dinner.
I love to roast my veggies in the oven because I love how they get a nice crisp edge and have a tender center. The parmesan garlic flavor was awesome on top of these potatoes and they became our favorite new side! This is a recipe that we will be making again and again!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano. Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet. Salt and pepper to taste. I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #76 - November 26, 2016