Parmesan Garlic Potato Foil Packets are potatoes that get cooked to tender perfection and have the best parmesan garlic flavor! These make an amazing side dish to any meal!
Parmesan Garlic Potato Foil Packets
How is your summer going so far? Can you believe we are already in July? Our summer is jam-packed with so many activities that it has just flown by for us. We had both of my girls birthdays in June, one scout camp, preschool graduation, lacrosse camp, and the list seems to go on.
We have had countless BBQ’s and that is one of our favorite parts of summer. We always have foil pack potatoes as a side dish. We are a meat and potato type family and my boys especially love potatoes. You can never go wrong with garlic parmesan potatoes at your next gathering. They are always such a hit!
How do you make potatoes in foil on the grill?
To start, in a large bowl, add quartered red potatoes, olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Transfer to a sheet of aluminum foil and fold up the sides creating a foil pack.
How long does it take to cook cut potatoes on the grill?
Grill on medium high heat for 20-30 minutes turning once.
What can I serve with potato foil packets?
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl add red potatoes, olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Toss until coated.
- On a sheet of aluminum foil add the potatoes. Fold in the sides to create a foil pack. Place on the grill on medium high heat and grill for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and freshly grated parmesan cheese.