Sheet Pan Thai Glazed Salmon with Vegetables is an incredible all in one meal that has the best flavor. Melt in your mouth Salmon gets glazed with a sweet thai sauce and is surrounded by crisp and tender veggies. This meal is a winner!
I am bringing you an incredible salmon recipe today that you are going to go crazy for! February is American Heart Month and it is so important to eat foods that are good for your heart. It is a great time to commit to a healthy lifestyle and make small changes that can lead to a lifetime of heart health. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States and a healthy diet full of salmon is a great way to combat the disease. According to the 2016 dietary guidelines you should be getting 2-3 servings of seafood each week to improve your overall heath. We need to make a shift from a diet that is high in saturated fats to a diet that is rich in heart healthy unsaturated fats like salmon.
Salmon is hands down my favorite way to get in my serving of seafood. It has so many health benefits and is perfect for adding in your Omega 3 fatty acids. The powerful omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA found in salmon can help prevent against stroke. The DHA and EPA in salmon helps increase HDL good cholesterol, which travels our bloodstream picking up and delivering unhealthy forms. The omega-3s help reduce inflammation, regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of blood clots. Salmon is also enriched with protein and Vitamin D.
I love how easy salmon is to prepare and it isn’t intimating at all. Sheet pan meals are so popular right now because it makes it so easy to prepare an incredible meal for the family all on one sheet. You lay the salmon skin side down on the sheet pan and surround it by fresh and vibrant vegetables. The Thai glaze on top of the salmon and the vegetables is the very best part! I was inspired by this glaze from the Cheesecake Factory. I always order the Thai Glazed Salmon. It blows me away every time. It was so easy to create the similar flavors to this popular restaurant meal right at home.
The great thing about this salmon is that it cooks quickly and is ready in no time at all. It is ready in about 25 minutes. I like to bake my salmon and cover it with foil so that it also gets the vegetables nice and tender and crisp.
Then I love to broil it right at the end to give the tops of the salmon and vegetables a nice crisp brown edge.
The salmon comes out of the oven and looks beautiful. It gets baked to tender and flaky melt in your mouth perfection. This meal is so easy to put together and looks like a five star restaurant quality meal. You drizzle the salmon and veggies at the end with some reserved thai glaze and it gives it the perfect finishing touch and added flavor right before you serve it.
This mouthwatering and delicious recipe will make it so easy for you to keep to your healthy eating goals and combat heart disease. I love how you don’t have to compromise on taste or flavor on this recipe to be able to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal with your family. This is a recipe that you will want to make again and again! I know that you are going to love it!
And if you love salmon just as much as I do, don’t forget to stay connected with Hooked on Salmon’s Facebook Page and Pinterest. You will want to keep up with all of the latest and greatest recipes that they have to offer! 🙂
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chipped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas
- Carrots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Chopped cilantro and lime slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray. Lay the salmon skin side down surrounded by chopped vegetables.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Thai sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and drizzle the rest of the marinade over the salmon and vegetables.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and broil for another 5-7 minutes until the top starts to blacken.
- Remove salmon from the oven and brush remaining marinade on top. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime slices of desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Salmon Council. The opinions and text are all mine.
More Delicious Mouthwatering Salmon Recipes:
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017