We celebrated my son’s 7th birthday over the weekend in Disneyland. We had an absolute blast! I love spending time with my family and getting away from everyday life for a little bit. We sure do love our Luke but he is such a picky eater. I keep thinking that he will grow out of it, but as each year passes and as he gets older, he still chooses not to eat a lot of the food I make. Dinner time can be a struggle at our house so you can imagine my excitement when he will eat something I make. Like this one. He loves it and it is a winner!
Baked spaghetti is amazing anyway. But when you add cream cheese to it, it takes it to a whole different level. I love cream cheese anyway but it gives a different delicious flavor to this wonderful casserole. We have been making this Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti for a while in our house now. It is in our regular dinner rotation because we all love it! How can you go wrong with a hearty meaty spaghetti cream cheese casserole? You just can’t! Give it a try and you will love it as much as we do!
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 (28 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ c grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium skillet brown the ground beef. Drain and add the spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, italian seasoning, and garlic. Stir until the cream cheese has melted and the noodles are coated.
- Place a small amount of sauce in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch dish. Put spaghetti on top of the sauce and top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
Recipe from Just a Pinch