These cookies are too delicious and easy not to make! When I discovered this recipe, it was a 2 ingredient cookie recipe. I thought that I would modify it a little bit by adding some chocolate chips. Everything is better with chocolate right? And everything is better with cream cheese frosting right? A soft, cakey, delicous, easy pumpkin cookie! This is my kind of recipe!Recipe Adapted From: Cookies and Cups
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are too delicious and easy not to make! When I discovered this recipe, it was a 2 ingredient cookie recipe.
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your pumpkin and cake mix together (unprepared, powder only) in a medium bowl until there are no more lumps. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes on your baking sheet. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost if desired.