A few years ago my friend made these for a party that we had. They were such am awesome appetizer and they were gone in about 5 minutes. I asked her to bring them to every get together that we had, even a party that they had for me before I moved! I have been craving these things ever since. The combinations of flavor is so amazing and the sauce is so savory. I was so glad that she shared the recipe with me! You will love these too and they will be a hit at any get together!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Things that I changed: Nothing
Things that I would do different next time: Nothing
Recipe From: My BFF Amy 🙂
Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts
The combinations of flavor is so amazing and the sauce is so savory.
- 2 cans of whole water chestnuts
- Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Cut the strips of Turkey Bacon in half. Wrap around the water chestnuts and stick toothpick in center to hold in place. Place in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, sweet chili sauce, and mayonnaise together. Poor the sauce over the bacon wrapped chestnuts.
- Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Broil the top for about 5 minutes at the end to crisp the bacon a little.