This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A delicious cheesy enchilada with a creamy buffalo enchilada sauce! With the perfect amount of heat that the family will love!
I love a good enchilada. And so does my family! When my oldest was in second grade, while others were saying their favorite food was pizza, he said his was Avocado Enchiladas. That still is a favorite recipe to our family today. We love buffalo sauce in our family. And we love enchiladas. Put the two together and you have an instant favorite!
This recipe was simple to throw together. You won’t believe how incredible all of the flavors are inside of these enchiladas. The center is creamy and delicious and it has a little bit of kick to it. But not too much that my boys weren’t able to eat them. It is always a successful meal when the entire family will eat them. I already can’t wait to make them again!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- sour cream
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chilis, and buffalo sauce. Bring to a simmer. Put about 1/2 cup of the mixture along the bottom of the pan to coat the bottom. Reserve 1/3 cup of the sauce for the top.
- Add the cream cheese to the mixture and stir until melted in the sauce. Add the chicken.
- Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture off center to each tortilla. Roll up and place n 9x13 inch pan seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Top with reserved 1/3 cup of sauce and cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with optional toppings.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.