Butter Garlic Herb Salmon Foil Packets are made with tender and flaky salmon with fresh summer veggies. They cook to perfection with the best garlic herb compound and will become a family favorite!
Foil packets. They are ALL the craze right now. Even though they are the perfect summer meal, I could eat these all year long. The great thing about foil packets is that they can be grilled, baked, or cooked over a campfire. Some of my favorite summer memories are going camping with my family and cooking foil dinners over the fire.
Since making these Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets and having them go viral, I knew that this butter garlic herb compound had to be to put to good use again. I mean you can’t go wrong with butter, garlic and fresh herbs right?
I mean take a close look at those perfectly cooked salmon fillets and see the buttery garlic and fresh herbs that just seep inside the salmon as it cooks and makes it tender and adds just amazing flavor. The summer veggies were also perfect cooked with the salmon and makes it the perfect meal in one.
Foil packets not only make for easy clean up, but they are the perfect and hearty meal in one. I love salmon and fresh veggies because they make for a light and healthy meal. These also make for good meal prep too! SO many different ways that you can enjoy these tasty salmon packets.
I honestly can’t wait for you to try this version of foil packets. They make such an amazing meal and have such great flavors, you will be craving them all summer long!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into thirds
- 1 red pepper, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Garlic Herb Butter:
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Place the salmon fillets in the center and evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil.
- To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the salmon. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on the grill and coverl. Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.