Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets have melt in your mouth beef with hearty veggies that are grilled to perfection with butter that has garlic and herbs inside. This is one amazing meal that you don’t want to miss out on!
We have been loving every second of this warm weather and trying to get the thousands of things ready before baby gets here. We spent all day on Saturday doing yard work together. I love yard work but things are getting difficult with only about a week to go until this babe gets here. My back is out and my feet are so swollen. It feels so good to put my feet up and relax and eat some chocolate. 🙂
We love that this weekend is a long weekend and I love planning for Memorial Day. We love having a big BBQ followed by a fire and s’mores. Foil packets are one of my all time favorite things to grill. It is the perfect meal in one.
When I was thinking about how to switch up our normal foil packets I wanted to include steak for my steak loving son. And what better thing to include with them is a butter with garlic and herbs? It just melts while it cooks and creates the most tender and perfect steak and veggies.
We absolutely loved these foil packets! Easily one of our favorites. I love how the grill gives the slightly charred edges. These were full of amazing flavor and I loved the combination of the herbs.
You guys have got to grill these this summer. They are fantastic and will become a new favorite at your house as well!
Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets
- 1 pound small red potatoes cut into fourths
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- 1 green bell pepper cubed
- 1/2 red onion cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound top sirloin steak cut into one inch cubes*
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium sized bowl add the red potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and red onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with olive oil.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
- To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on the grill and cover. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.