Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 3 stars
Things that I changed: I did take the seeds out of my jalepeno so that it wasn’t too spicy.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make it again? Yes!
Recipe from: Favorite Family Recipes
- 1 packet TRADITIONAL Hidden Valley Ranch mix (not BUTTERMILK)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 2 tomatillos, remove husk, diced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno (we like it SPICY so we kept the seeds in it, if you like it mild, just remove the seeds)
- Mix all ingredients together in the blender. That’s it!