This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Cheeseburger eggrolls have all the beefy, cheesy goodness of a burger but inside a crispy shell! Make this delicious appetizer for your next get-together and I assure you, it will be a huge hit!
Eggrolls are my jam. I always love me some classic eggrolls, but avocado eggrolls are a close competitor! (You can even make these in the air fryer for faster prep!) They’re way easier to make at home than you would expect and will have the whole family wanting seconds.
Cheesecake Factory Copycat Cheeseburger Eggrolls Recipe
I went to Cheesecake Factory for my sister’s birthday a couple weeks ago and it was my first time trying their amazing cheeseburger egg rolls! They had the perfect crispy shell with a meaty, flavorful filling. I knew I had to try making them at home! If you know me, then you know I love eggrolls and they’re one of my all-time favorite appetizers to make for game days and family get-togethers. Avocado eggrolls are usually my go-to, but I think this amazing cheeseburger variety is going to kick them out of their top spot!
This appetizer has the best of both worlds because it’s really simple to prepare but also incredibly delicious! Just like a normal cheeseburger, you can add different fillings to customize yours! (See some ideas below in the tips section!) It’s hard to stop at one with these bite-sized pieces of cheesy deliciousness. Make sure to snag a couple for yourself because they’ll be gone in no time! Let’s get cooking!
Everything You’ll Need to Make Them
Good news is, the majority of ingredients on this list are spices and seasonings! With just a few other simple ingredients, you’ll have this tasty appetizer cooking up in no time. You can find all measurements in the recipe card below.
- Olive Oil: Needed to fry your eggrolls in. Vegetable oil works, too!
- Onion: For a little bit of texture and sharp flavor!
- Minced Garlic: Garlic is a must-add to your filling so that each bite is nice and savory.
- Ground Beef: This acts as the base of your filling. To cut down on fats, you can also swap this out for ground turkey.
- Worcestershire: Worcestershire sauce adds a tangy and savory flavor to your cheeseburger eggroll filling.
- Ketchup: For a hint of sweetness and saucy consistency.
- Seasonings and Spices: I used a blend of garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika for the filling. It gives the eggrolls a flavor that is savory with a hint of smoky spice.
- Salt and Black Pepper: To enhance overall taste.
- Cheddar Cheese: Cheddar has that classic cheeseburger flavor, but you can swap this out for pepper jack, swiss, or American cheese!
- Egg Roll Wrappers: Buy a pack of these premade for easy preparation!
How to Make Cheeseburger Eggrolls
This eggroll recipe does require frying in oil, but it’s really straightforward! In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a restaurant-worthy appetizer ready to eat.
- Sauté Vegetables and Beef: In a medium pan over medium-high heat, add the oil, onions, and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes and then add in the beef.
- Combine With Sauces and Seasonings: Cook and crumble until no longer pink. Add in the ketchup, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper, and stir it all together.
- Transfer to a Bowl: Remove filling mixture and set into a bowl. Fold in the cheese.
- Prepare Wrappers: Take your egg roll wrapper and wet the edges. Add the meat to the center and fold in the edges to seal.
- Fry: In a skillet add oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Add each egg roll in and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on each side.
- Serve: Remove and set onto a napkin. Serve warm and with your favorite dipping sauce!
Tips and Variations
The great thing about this cheeseburger eggroll recipe is that you can customize it with lots of different mix-ins! Here are a few of my favorites to try in your next batch.
- Fillings and Sauces: For that classic cheeseburger flavor, try adding in things like chopped pickles, tomatoes, bacon bits, mustard, or mayonnaise!
- Make it Vegetarian: Try crumbled Beyond Beef in your filling for a delicious meat-free option!
- Make it Gluten-Free: To make your cheeseburger eggrolls gluten-free, swap out your eggroll wrappers for spring roll wrappers. These are made of rice instead.
How Long Do Cheeseburger Eggrolls Last in the Fridge?
Cheeseburger eggrolls are great for storing and enjoying later! They’re the perfect quick and easy snack. My kids love having them after school with their favorite dips!
- In the Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- To Reheat: I like to reheat and crisp up my eggrolls over the stove on medium heat until warmed through. You can also pop these in the air fryer for a few minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Similarly, you can reheat them on a baking sheet for 4-5 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees F.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil, onions, and garlic.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes and then add in the beef.
- Cook and crumble until no longer pink. Add in the ketchup, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper and stir it all together.
- Remove and set into a bowl. Fold in the cheese.
- Take your egg roll wrapper and wet the edges. Add the meat to the center and fold in the edges.
- In a skillet add oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Add each egg roll in and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on each side.
- Remove and set onto a napkin. Serve warm!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.