Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are and easy wrap your party guests will love with chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch seasoning. They’re delicious hot and cold!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are perfect as a lunch, after school snack or appetizer and taste wonderful both cold and hot.
Hello again, it’s Sabrina from Dinner, then Dessert and I’m thrilled to be here to share another recipe with you all this month. Alyssa had asked if I could share something that was a potluck favorite and these pinwheels immediately came to mind. You can make them quickly, they travel well and they will be one of the the first dishes to be empty at your party.
It’s a bit hard to argue with the popularity of these Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels. We have grilled chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and ranch seasoning mixed together and rolled into tortillas.
If you aren’t making these for finger food you can also easily put the filling into a sandwich or pita pocket. You can also still add it to a tortilla but you don’t have to slice it for an even quicker lunch option.
If you are in a time crunch you can use the bacon crumbles you can buy in the store, they’re actual bacon just precooked and diced for you. You can also use a rotisserie chicken if you want to save time and enjoy the leftover chicken as a separate meal.
If you’re looking for a main course option, you can try this amazing Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Chicken Alyssa made, which is a showstopper and delicious as well!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- 3 chicken breasts cooked/grilled
- 1 pound thick cut bacon cooked
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar and jack cheese mix shredded
- 1/2 packet Ranch Seasoning
- 4 large tortillas burrito sized
- Chop the chicken and the bacon finely, into a 1/4 of an inch dice (The smaller the better for the mixture to wrap well into the pinwheel shape).
- Into a large bowl add the chicken, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar and jack cheese (you can use all cheddar if you'd like).
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle on the ranch seasoning evenly over the whole bowl and gently mix again.
- Spread a thin layer over your tortillas, then roll the tortilla tightly.
- let sit for a few minutes before cutting, seam side down.
- Slice into 3/4 - 1 inch slices and serve.