This 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip is only 5 ingredients and let me tell you, they don’t call it million dollar dip for nothing! It is so deliciously addicting and will be the biggest hit wherever it goes!
5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
Can I just say how much I love my readers and fans? I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your amazing comments and support in keeping this blog going. I especially love when readers send me messages and recipes that they want me to try. This recipe was sent to me from a reader telling me that I have to try it! With it being only 5 ingredients and taking 5 minutes to make, I couldn’t wait to make it!
This dip has mayonnaise, green onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits. If you are looking to substitute the mayonnaise you can use greek yogurt, or even sour cream, but the mayonnaise is a key ingredient in bringing this dip all together. I loved all of the ingredients in this dip and the slivered almonds were my favorite part! They added the perfect crunch to this dip. It is a MUST make dip for your next watch party or gathering. Everyone won’t be able to get enough of it! You will quickly see why it is called a Million Dollar Dip!
Ingredients for Million Dollar Dip:
- Green onions: Their mild taste and crunchy texture are perfect in this dip!
- Cheddar cheese: For the best results, use freshly shredded cheese. Shredded cheese in a bag won’t mix as well with this dip and the flavor isn’t as bright.
- Mayonnaise: Use your favorite brand since this is the base of the entire dip.
- Real bacon bits: Pre-cooked bacon works great and adds to the ease of prep for this already easy dip.
- Slivered almonds: These slivered almonds give the dip a nutty flavor without overwhelming each bite.
Let’s Make Some Dip:
- Combine ingredients: Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Chill and enjoy: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.
More Easy Dip Recipes to try:
- Must Try Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
- Loaded Texas Trash Dip
- Individual Seven Layer Dip
- Creamy Ranch Dip
5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
- 5 green onions chopped
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until combined and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Originally Posted on September 12, 2016
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.