Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip is packed with so many delicious flavors friends and family won’t be able to get enough of it. Perfect for the pool or potlucks!
This dip is a great way to snack and enjoy the sun! Try these ranch flavored appetizers like this Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites.
Creamy Ranch Dip
The temperatures are so hot this week we have been loving our neighborhood pool and have been there every single day! We are doing our best to try to stay cool. We love to take snacks to the pool because it seems to be an all day affair. All of my kiddos are fish and could swim all day long.
I have seen this Poolside Dip everywhere and decided to give it a try! It had all of the ingredients I love in it plus it gave me the chance to sneak some veggies in for the kids. This dip is positively addicting and we couldn’t get enough of it! Whether you are heading to the pool or to a potluck plan on taking this dip with you! It is incredible! It will be the most addicting and delicious dip you ever eat!
Ingredients for Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip:
All of these ingredients come together so well in this creamy dip adding such flavor and texture. It has red bell peppers, olives, corn, olives and a jalapeño for some added kick. I was worried about the veggies in it for my kids but they didn’t even notice!
- Cream cheese: Softened until it can be easily mixed in with other dip ingredients.
- Red bell pepper: Finely diced the sweet peppers to give the dip a great crunch in each bite!
- Jalapeno: Finely dice so that the bright flavor can be tasted throughout. (leave the seeds in for more kick)
- Black olives: One small can chopped adds a salty and slightly bitter taste.
- Corn: Drain one can or use 15 oz fresh to add sweetness.
- Ranch seasoning mix: A perfect mix of herbs and spices that give this dip the classic ranch dressing flavor.
How to Make a Creamy Dip:
Ranch dip is creamy and amazing filled with so much flavor. Just a few ingredients mixed together in one bowl all together. It is simple and comes together quickly. Simply dice up peppers and jalapeños, dump in black olives and corn then sprinkle ranch mix over top. Stir in cream cheese for a creamy base. Just make sure everything gets completely mixed together in a large bowl and that’s it. It is really that easy!
- Combine all ingredients: In a medium sized bowl and cream cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, corn, and ranch package. Mix together until incorporated.
- Serve: Immediately serve with your favorite chips or allow to chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- Store: Place in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
What to Serve with Poolside Dip:
This dip will be a huge hit with family and friends! You will need to have plenty of things ready to go to scoop it up! Although, you really can’t go wrong with this dip, here are some of my favorite things to serve with this creamy ranch dip.
- Crackers: A salty cracker is the perfect platform for this creamy dip!
- Chips: A thick tortilla chip will be best so you can scoop without you chip breaking. Frito’s scoops work great!
- Fresh Veggies: This colorful dip looks great on a veggie platter with carrots, celery and broccoli!
More Creamy Dip Recipes:
- Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
- Queso Verde Corn Dip
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Loaded Texas Trash Dip
- 5 Million Dollar Dip
Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip (Poolside Dip)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 jalapeno finely diced (leave the seeds in for more kick)
- 1 small can black olives chopped
- 1 can corn 15 ounce, drained
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
Updated on June 8, 2020
Originally Post on July 12, 2016
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.