Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip is packed with so many delicious flavors you won’t be able to get enough of it! Perfect for the pool or potlucks!
We are starting to get settled into the new place and we are especially loving the neighborhood pool. Since the temperatures are so hot this week we have been there every single day! We are doing our best to try to stay cool. We love to take snacks to the pool because it seems to be an all day affair. All of my kiddos are water babies and could swim all day long.
I have seen this Poolside Dip everywhere and decided to give it a try! It had all of the ingredients I love in it plus it snuck some veggies in for the kids.
This dip is positively addicting and we couldn’t get enough of it!
It has red bell peppers, olives, corn, olives and a jalapeño for some added kick. I was worried about the veggies in it for my kids but they didn’t even notice! All of these ingredients come together so well in this creamy dip adding such flavor and texture.
Whether you are heading to the pool or to a potluck plan on taking this dip with you! It is incredible! It will be the most addicting and delicious dip you ever eat!
Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip (Poolside Dip)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 jalapeno finely diced (leave the seeds in for more kick)
- 1 small can black olives chopped
- 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- In a medium sized bowl and cream cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, corn, and ranch package. Mix together until incorporated.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips or store for up to 24 hours.