Jalapeño Artichoke Dip is a smooth and creamy blend of cheeses and sour cream mixture with chunks of artichoke hearts and diced jalapeños for a sweet and spicy appetizer dip. This is a MUST try dip for your next party!
Dips are always a favorite for hosting parties. Here are some of my favorite dips that are simple to make and come together quickly for your next party: Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip, Skinny Three cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip, Easy Baked Fontina or Spicy Kielbasa Chili Dip.
Jalapeño Artichoke Dip Recipe
With the Super Bowl coming up I knew that I was going to need a new dip to share at our party. Dips are always fun, simple to make and easy for everyone to dip and snack on while talking and enjoying the party. This Jalapeño Artichoke dip is easy to mix together and is way better than Trader Joes! We had a sample of this at Trader Joes and immediately had to buy the ingredients and make it!
This is a MUST make and MUST try Jalapeño Artichoke Dip Recipe! It is the perfect blend of cheeses with large artichoke heart flavoring and texture along with a hint of spiciness. It has a creamy, cool and spicy flavoring that is out of this world. It is so simple to make and only uses one bowl. Clean up is easy and this will be the dip everyone is raving over! Overall this dip is one to beat. It won’t last long at your next party!
What goes into a Jalapeño Artichoke Dip?
Simple ingredients that get mixed together to make this delicious jalapeño and artichoke dip. What better way to add to a party than a sweet, creamy-smooth and spicy appetizer dip. I love the blend of the savory artichoke hearts with a little bit of spiciness from the jalapeños. This cheesy blend of ingredients comes together quickly and in minutes you will have the BEST artichoke and jalapeño dip to serve to all your friends and family.
- Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Can of Artichoke Hearts
- Sour Cream
- Canned Jalapeños
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Artichoke Jalapeño Dip:
Really, it is that easy! Just one bowl for all the ingredients and mix until combined and blended well. It is so simple and tastes AMAZING! Watch how quickly this dip disappears at your next party.
- Mix all ingredients together: In a medium sized bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Serve with tortilla chips, veggies or bread.
Tips and Variations for making Jalapeño Artichoke Dip Recipe:
This is an easy and minimal dip that comes together all at once. There is no baking, cooking or stirring over time. It is a one bowl, one spoon mixture that takes less than 10 minutes to make. Make your next party for more fun and a little spicy with this MUST make Jalapeño Artichoke dip recipe!
- Artichoke Hearts: If you love flavored marinated artichoke hearts that will work well and adds more of a fun flavoring to this dip recipe.
- Cheese: For more varieties of cheeses try using Monterey Jack cheese, Fontina cheese or Jalapeño Jack Cheese.
- Warming Up: There is no need to warm up this jalapeño and artichoke dip recipe. Simply mix it all together and serve chilled or as is.
- Jalapeños: I like the canned version best. That way you don’t have to worry about getting in your eyes or the mess. If you prefer fresh jalapeños, use gloves and cut them in half and de-seed and de-vein them for less heat. Mince them to your liking and add them to the jalapeño dip.
- Spice: To make this Jalapeño dip more or less spicy, simply use more or less jalapeños in the dip. Adding in paprika or red pepper flakes are other ways to turn up the heat in your dip.
What to serve with Jalapeño Dip:
This dip is perfect for using a variety of sides to dip in this jalapeño and artichoke dip. With a crisp vegetable you are getting a fresh, cool and crunchy taste mixed with this spicy jalapeño dip. Chips and breads are always a go-to with any kind of appetizer dip. It is easy and simple to slice bread quickly or dump your favorite salty chip in a bowl. Pretzels or crackers are fun to mix in with a salty and sweet taste. All these variations and ways of dipping into your jalapeño and artichoke dip is only going to create the BEST dip at the party!
- Vegetables: Celery, carrots, cucumbers, or bell peppers sliced for holding the dip on or place in a cup with the dip at the bottom for an easier appetizer.
- Chips: A thick and sturdy chip is always good plus a little salty adding more flavoring in the jalapeño dip. Tortilla chips, pita bread or pita chips, Fritos scoops or
- Bread: Sliced bread that is thick chunks like baguette or French bread work well with this dip. It is filling and tasty!
- Snacks: Pretzels are perfect for a salty approach. The large and thick pretzels are great for dipping.
- Crackers: Ritz crackers, club crackers, Triscuits or wheat thins are my go-to for crackers.
How to store Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip:
The BEST thing about this artichoke dip is you can serve it as is. It is easy to make ahead and store in the refrigerator or simply make it right before guests arrive. There is no chilling or baking before hand. Just mix all the ingredients into one bowl and serve as is. It is the BEST dip for so many reasons and this is one of them!!
- How to use leftover artichoke jalapeño dip: This is perfect for spreading on sandwiches or baking over top chicken in the oven. Shredded chicken is great with this too mixed in a crock pot and served over buns.
- Can i freeze jalapeño artichoke dip? Yes, you can freeze this dip; however, I do not recommend it. It is simple to make the day of or even a few days ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Simple Appetizer Dips to Try:
- Addicting Bean Dip
- Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
- Chicken Alfredo Dip
Jalapeño Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon canned jalapeño more or less for heat
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Serve with tortilla chips, veggies or bread.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Absolutely delicious.. Me and my husband love it but I make it more spicy with 2 jalapenos.. yummy thanks for wonderful 👍😊 dip recipe..
I served it cold, and it was delicious! I am making it for a holiday party, great idea to heat it up!
This was absolutely delicious. I ended up baking the dip at 350 for 30 minutes because we love a warm artichoke dip. I served this as an appetizer on Thanksgiving. My family devoured it. I had several appetizers and this is the one they raved about. Thanks for a simple but very tasty recipe.