Loaded Texas Trash dip is the classic warm bean dip that gets loaded with corn, olives, black beans, and ooey gooey cheese! This dip will be the hit at your next party!
I don’t know about you guys but I am loving football season. Not just getting together with friends to watch a football game but all of the yummy food that is involved. I mean isn’t it all about the food and dips? Ok maybe not to my husband. He does actually watch the football game. I usually just root for the team that he is cheering on, but this dip made me a Dallas fan! 😉
It has been so fun participating in McCormick’s 50 Dips for 50 states project. And today I am representing the good ole state of Texas and having a dip face off again with Sarah over at Dinner at the Zoo. She shared her Wisconsin Brat & Cheese Beer Dip last week against me and her team won! I recently got to visit Texas and they don’t mess around with good food. We had the most amazing BBQ food that I think I will ever have and we completely fell in love with Austin Texas.
Heidi over at Foodie Crush just made this dip recipe and I decided to put my own spin on it and load it up! What can be better than a warm bean dip loaded with black beans, corn, olives, green chilis and topped with your favorite toppings?
Texas Trash Dip is such a simple dip to make. You mix together some of my favorite things. Cream cheese, sour cream, refried beans. And then you make it even better by adding green chilis, corn, black beans and olives! The taco seasoning gives it the perfect blend of spices and flavor and this dip will BLOW YOU AWAY!
Did I mention that it gets loaded up with ooey gooey cheese?! No dip is complete without that ooey gooey cheese when you dip your chip into it. Just look at that cheeeeeeese!! *Que all of the heart eye emojis.*
This is a MUST make dip at your football game this weekend! And you will see why this dip made me a Texas fan. It is completely addicting and one of the best dips that you will ever make. You will not regret making this dip and it will be all of the rage at your next party! This dip is sure to be a winner!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- 1 can (3.8 ounce) sliced black olives
- 1 can (4½ ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Optional toppings, chopped cilantro, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Remove from microwave. Mix with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add refried beans, black beans, corn, black olives, green chiles, Seasoning Mix and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Spread bean mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
This post was sponsored by McCormick®. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.