This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Get ready cookie dough lovers! This chocolate chip cookie dough dip is made for you. Now, you can combine your favorite cookie dough taste with pretzels, fruits, and other cookies making this the best dip you’ve ever had!
Isn’t dip the absolute best? There are so many different kinds that you can try, and they go with everything! You must try this fantastic cannoli dip this sweet fruit dip, and this perfect toffee apple dip. They are all so delicious!
What is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip?
The first thing that I asked myself when coming up with this dessert dip was, “How do I make this dip delicious, edible, and light?” and I think I have mastered it! This chocolate chip cookie dough dip has the delicious taste of cookie dough, the light texture of a fruit dip and the best part is, there are no raw eggs in it like cookie dough, so you can eat this until your heart is content!
I love dips, especially when I can make a delicious sweet one that isn’t common. I love this chocolate chip cookie dough dip because the taste is classic, and I know that people will like it. But I also don’t see this at every party and get-together, so I like that it’s slightly different. Plus, so many other things can be dipped into it that it makes it so this dip works for just about everyone! Make it for your next party or get-together and I am confident that it will be the first thing eaten off the table!
Ingredients in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Get ready for it… This ingredients list is so simple and delicious, yet when you put these things together it turns out so amazing! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for all of the exact measurements.
- Cream Cheese: Leave your cream cheese out on your counter for a few minutes before you start making this dip. It will mix in so much easier and make it so that there are no lumps in your dip.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter that was at room temperature before I made this dip.
- Brown Sugar: The brown sugar adds in a delicious and deep flavor to go with the tangy cream cheese.
- Powdered Sugar: I like to use powdered sugar because it dissolves so well into the dip.
- Salt: The salt enhances all of the other ingredients.
- Vanilla Extract: A splash of vanilla flavor is perfect in this dip and really makes it taste like actual cookie dough!
- Mini Chocolate Chips: I use semi-sweet chocolate chips but milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips work great too!
How to Make Cookie Dough Dip
This chocolate chip cookie dough dip takes less than 5 minutes (that’s the total time!) to make. In fact, it’s so good and so easy that you may want to just double the recipe so that you for sure have some leftovers for yourself!
- Combine: In a medium-sized bowl, add cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Mix: Mix with an electric hand mixer until ingredients are smooth and incorporated.
- Fold and Chill: Fold in the mini chocolate chips and stir. Cover and refrigerate until chilled for about 2 hours.
- Serve: Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, fruit, pretzels, or whatever you would like!
If you want to change this dip up a bit, I have a few ideas for you! These are just a couple of ways that you can make this chocolate chip cookie dough dip your own!
- Make it sweeter: This dip is sweet but not overly sweet. If you want it to be a little bit sweeter then you can just add more powdered sugar to your liking!
- Mix-ins: Make this dip different every time by changing out the chocolate chips for toffee bits, mini m&m’s, Reese’s pieces or any other small treat that you love.
How to Store Leftover Dip
This chocolate chip cookie dough dip is so delicious and easy to store! Put it in an airtight container in your fridge and it will last for 3-5 days. This is a great dip to make ahead of time!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- In a medium-sized bowl, add cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Mix with an electric hand mixer until ingredients are smooth and incorporated.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until chilled for about 2 hours.
- Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, fruit, pretzels, or whatever you would like!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.