Marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is one of the best dips to enjoy year round. Fluffy fruit dip is sweet and creamy that is served with all your favorite fresh fruits!
Sunshine and fruit make me happy and one of my favorite snacks to have. We love dipping our fruit in this peanut butter cup fruit dip or strawberry cream cheese fruit dip as a little snack to get us through each day.
Fluffy Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This fluffy marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is everything you will want! Fresh fruit dipped in this light and creamy dip is a refreshing taste full of flavor. Fruit is one of my weaknesses! It is bright, colorful and extremely tasty. Juicy and sweet fruit is the best! With all the bright and sunny days shining through I can see this fruit dip being made over and over again. It is the perfect snack to have or a great dip to take to your next party.
It is simple to make and only uses 3 ingredients to make. Whip this fruit dip up within minutes and have a delicious treat that everyone will love. The marshmallow flavoring brings a rich and thick texture then mixed with a cream cheese gives it that creamy, smooth taste. Once you start dipping you won’t be able to stop! This marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is fluffy and irresistible!
Serving Delicious Fruit Dip:
With this easy to make fluffy fruit dip, anytime is a good time to serve it! Sharing this marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is perfect for parties and any gatherings that you may have.
Here are some fun ideas to serve your fruit dip:
- Special Occasions: Holidays are especially fun because it is an easy dip to make plus everyone can take a little at a time and eventually it is gone before the night is over. Have a special bowl or platter that is decorative and holiday themed is another great way to add to the holiday with this dip and fresh fruit.
- Gatherings: Potlucks are always a great time to share. It is simple to share and a quick fix for a gathering of all ages.
- At Home: Snack time at home is perfect for little fingers and a light and tasty snack for kiddos, especially after school. Fruit is a kids favorite plus a good dip = heavenly for kiddos. Sometimes little fingers are dipped in just as much as the fruit.
Only 3 Ingredients!
Yep! That is right! AND, it is the BEST dip ever! With these 3 ingredients you can’t go wrong with mixing them together. The cream cheese balances out the marshmallow cream for a creamy, sweet and savory treat! It makes the perfect combination that is a light and fluffy mixture!
- Marshmallow Cream: Adds thickness and sweetness to the dip.
- Cream Cheese: Gives the dip a little bit of tang to balance out the marshmallow cream.
- Strawberry Yogurt: Flavoring to create a strawberry cream flavor.
- Fruit: Washed and sliced for serving
How to Make Fluffy Fruit Dip:
It is simple! Seriously, just add all of your ingredients into one bowl and mix by hand or in a mixer until it is a fluffy texture. Just know it doesn’t last long! It is that good!
- Mix ingredients together: In a medium sized bowl beat together the marshmallow cream, cream cheese and strawberry yogurt until fluffy.
- Start dipping: Serve with your favorite sliced fruit!
The Recipe Critic Pro Tip:
Work smarter by using a hand mixer or kitchen aid to help you get the mix to the right consistency.
Let’s Start Dipping!
Now that the mix is finished let’s start by dipping some yummy foods. Fresh fruit is my go-to but graham crackers or animal crackers are also a favorite in our house too. This mixture of marshmallow cream and cream cheese fruit dip is sweet and creamy that sticks perfectly to the fruit! Any kind of fruit or cracker is best with this dip. You can’t go wrong with these 3 ingredients blended together.
Start with some of these favorite fruits that are delicious year round:
- Apple slices: It is best to use pineapple juice or lemon juice to keep from browning.
- Red or Green Grapes
How long does Marshmallow Fruit Dip Last?
Marshmallow fruit dip will last about 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator stored in an air tight container. When you are ready to serve, simply stir it together and being dipping. It is that simple and still the best! It is a great snack to have throughout the day.
We Love Dips! Try These Ones too:
- Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip Recipe
- Jalapeno Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
- S’mores Dip
- Chicken Alfredo Dip
Fluffy Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (3 ingredients!)
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- sliced fruit for serving
- In a medium sized bowl beat together the marshmallow cream, cream cheese and strawberry yogurt until fluffy.
- Serve with your favorite sliced fruit!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.