Strawberry Cream Cheese fruit dip is creamy, smooth and packed with sweet, strawberry flavor. All I have to do is set out some of this delicious dip and my kids come running to slather it on their fruit. It is such a quick and easy recipe that is a huge crowd-pleaser!
For more instant-hit fruit dips try Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip or Peanut Butter Cup Fruit Dip. They add a little extra flavor and uniqueness to any ordinary fruit tray. Great for a brunch with friends or a delicious snack!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
My best friend from high school came into town this last weekend. It is always fun to get together with all of our old high school friends when she is here. Our kids had fun playing together and as always there was plenty of great food! My friend put together a big fresh fruit tray and made this amazing dip for everyone!
I was in heaven. I couldn’t get enough of the fruit with the delicious fruit dip! If you have been following the blog for a while you already know that I am obsessed with fruit. Especially strawberries. Her dip was made with two simple ingredients and was so incredibly good that I had to try making it for myself, and of course share the recipe with all of you!
I made a quick Costco trip and gathered all sorts of fruit, my two ingredients, and then ran home to make the dip. Turns out this dip truly takes only seconds to put together! So, in no time, I was in fruit heaven enjoying this delicious dip all to myself. 🙂 You are going to love this dip as well! Definitely give it a try soon!
Strawberry Fruit Dip Ingredients:
- Strawberry Cream Cheese: Soften before mixing in marshmallow cream.
- Marshmallow cream: Adds sweetness and the perfect gooey texture
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip:
Combine Ingredients: in a small mixing bowl, combine strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed. I found a fork worked great.
Serve immediately: This dip is great with anything, but I especially love it with fresh fruit.
Serving Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip:
This dip goes great with cookies like Nilla wafers, strawberries or really any fruit! I especially love it with graham crackers because it reminds me of a deconstructed strawberry cheesecake!
You will be loved and praised by all if you serve this fruit dip after a hot day outside at the lake or the beach. Seriously, people will go crazy for it! Its also perfect for a brunch gathering like a bridal or baby shower. My kids ask for it daily for their after school snack.
Storing Fruit Dip:
This fruit dip does not freeze very well since it has a dairy base (cream cheese). The texture will change considerably, and it will become more crumbly and less creamy once thawed. However, if you do end up with lots of leftovers and decide to freeze the dip, here are some tips:
- After making, leave out no more than 2 hours at room temperature.
- Leave a 1/2-inch of space at the top of the container to allow for expansion.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 7 days.
- Store in a freezer-safe container for up to 2 weeks.
- Write the date on a piece of tape on the container so you don’t forget how long it has been stored.
- Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Use a full fat cream cheese because it will be less likely to separate and crumble after it is frozen.
- Add heavy whipping cream to the dip after thawing to smooth out any separation.
More Appetizer Dip Ideas:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Skinny Three Cheese Artichoke Dip
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip (Poolside Dip)
- 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (2 Ingredients)
- 1 8 ounce package Strawberry Cream Cheese softened
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.