I love anything that has sweetened condensed milk in it. I lick the spoon every time. Is that weird? Maybe this is my fat inner child talking right now. 😉 I knew this dip was going to be good but I wasn’t expecting it to be so good that me and my boys couldn’t stop eating it. S’mores totally remind me of camping and make me think back to all of the fun camping outings that I have had with my family. I love this dip because you can get that same amazing s’more taste with marshmallow swirled throughout without having to roast a marshmallow. It was amazing! It tasted like the inside of a s’more without all of the hard work!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- graham crackers for serving
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once melted, add the ½ cup marshmallow cream by spoonfuls and put in the microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallow is softened and swirl the marshmallow cream throughout creating a marbled look.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.