This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Indulge in this creamy Tuscan ravioli made with the most mouthwatering sun-dried tomato sauce! It’s one of the best pasta dishes you’ll make, and it’s ready in less than 30 minutes. The perfect dinner for busy weeknights!
Tuscan cooking is all about simple, but fresh ingredients coming together to create something absolutely delicious! If you love this creamy Tuscan ravioli, you’ll also have to add Marry Me Salmon and Crockpot Tuscan chicken to the dinner lineup!
Creamy Tuscan Ravioli Recipe
Creamy Tuscan ravioli is a flavor sensation you don’t want to miss. The creamy blend of heavy cream and chicken broth forms a smooth, rich base that coats the ravioli perfectly. Garlic and Italian seasonings bring savory goodness, and grated parmesan adds a cheesy kick you’ll crave.
What sets this dish apart? Sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Spinach gently wilts in the warm sauce for freshness, while sweet sun-dried tomatoes burst with flavor. Creamy Tuscan ravioli is so good, my family is always begging me to make it. You’ll be hooked once you try it, too!
Get ready to make a meal that everyone will go crazy over with this creamy Tuscan ravioli! It’s the best! Each ingredient plays a key role in creating a dish that’s pure comfort and bursting with flavor. Let’s break it down:
- Heavy Cream: This is what makes things so rich and silky. Half and half can also be used for a lighter version!
- Chicken Broth: The savory base of the sauce. You can also use vegetable stock but the flavor will be a little different.
- Garlic Powder: Is there such a thing as too much garlic? I love the kick of savory flavor it adds to the sauce. For more garlicky goodness, you can also use fresh minced garlic.
- Italian Seasoning: My favorite blend of herbs that are a must-add to any Tuscan dish.
- Parmesan Cheese: Because you can’t go wrong with some cheesy, nutty goodness! I recommend using freshly grated cheese if possible.
- Fresh Baby Spinach: Green goodness that softens up and adds a touch of freshness to the whole deal. You can also use kale as a substitute.
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes: These are like little pops of sweet and tangy surprises, keeping things exciting with each bite.
- Refrigerated Store-bought Ravioli: You can use any kind you want. Cheese, spinach, meat, you name it! It’s a fun way to switch up your creamy Tuscan ravioli.
Let’s Make Tuscan Ravioli!
Cook up your favorite ravioli then whisk up this amazing sauce to coat them with! Trust me, everyone will be coming back for seconds. Creamy Tuscan ravioli is one of those irresistible dishes you’ll want on repeat.
- Combine Wet Ingredients, Cheese, and Seasonings: Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to a medium saucepan. Whisk Tuscan garlic sauce over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add Vegetables: Add the spinach and sun dried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Boil Ravioli: Boil the ravioli according to package instructions.
- Serve Fresh: Serve the sauce over the cooked ravioli and enjoy! Creamy Tuscan ravioli is best enjoyed fresh.
Tips and Variations
Use these simple tips and tricks to make sure your creamy Tuscan ravioli turns out perfectly!
- Don’t Overcook the Spinach: Add the spinach towards the end of simmering to retain its bright color and tasty texture. You want it to be just wilted, not mushy.
- Adjust Consistency: If your Tuscan ravioli sauce becomes too thick, you can always adjust the consistency by adding a splash of chicken broth or cream until it’s just right.
- Use Fresh Ravioli: While the recipe calls for refrigerated ravioli, you can also go for fresh ravioli if available. It might take less time to cook, so keep an eye on them while boiling.
- Add Protein: Add cooked chicken, shrimp, or even crumbled sausage to the creamy Tuscan ravioli for an extra protein kick. Just toss them in with the sauce to warm through.
- Garnish With Herbs: For a picture-perfect finish and a little bit of extra flavor, top your ravioli with fresh chopped basil!
Storing Leftover Creamy Tuscan Ravioli
Have some leftover creamy Tuscan ravioli? Just pop it in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge. It will stay good for 2-3 days. When you’re ready to enjoy it again, just reheat gently in the microwave or on the stovetop over medium-low heat, and you’re ready to go!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Ravioli
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 20 ounces refrigerated ravioli
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to a medium saucepan. Whisk over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the spinach and sun dried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Boil the ravioli according to package instructions.
- Serve the sauce over the cooked ravioli and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.