This No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake is so easy to make! It’s light and fresh and made with fresh lime juice and real cream. It’s got the perfect combination of creamy, tangy and sweet!
This is the simple, Spring dessert that everyone needs! No oven required and just a few simple ingredients. Serve it up as is, with sweetened whipped cream or pile on the fresh berries for a fresh and fruity dessert everyone will love! If you love easy no bake desserts, you might also like this No Bake Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake, this No Bake Banana Caramel Pecan Pie or this No Bake Very Berry Cheesecake.
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
Spring is here and we can’t get enough easy, no bake desserts! This Key Lime Cheesecake is simple, fruity, and creamy and is perfect for kicking off the next season of warmer weather. Made with a graham cracker crust, fresh lime juice and lime zest, and real cream, it is the perfect mix of sweet and tart. Great for those who don’t love desserts that are overly sweet or heavy!
How Do You Make No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake?
- We start with a simple no bake graham crumb crust. The trick to getting the perfect graham cracker crust is lots of butter, and a good long chill to help it set.
- Beat the cream cheese first — be sure to use room temperature cream cheese so that it beats up smoothly without any lumps!
- Add the lime juice, zest and sugar and beat until it’s smooth (don’t have key limes? Regular lime juice and zest will work the same, or you can substitute key lime juice for half lime and half lemon).
- Add the cold heavy cream (make sure it is heavy whipping cream), and beat on high until it’s thick and fluffy — don’t stop until it’s done!
- Chill for at least 5-6 hours or overnight — this is essential for cutting a clean slice!
Can I Make This Key Lime Cheesecake in advance?
This is a great dessert for making 1-2 days ahead. Simple cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving (any longer than this, and the crust may begin to become soggy).
You can also freeze this recipe, but if you plan to freeze it I recommend eating it at partially frozen. As it thaws completely, the filling can release additional moisture which can make for a soggy crust.
Looking for more no bake cheesecake recipes?
You might enjoy these:
- Skinny Mini Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Dessert Cups
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 packages cream cheese room temperature (24oz)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup key lime or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon key lime or lime zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- Combine graham crumbs and butter and press firmly into the bottom of an 8" or 9" springform pan and about 1" up the sides.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar, lime juice, lime zest and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add cream and beat on low until incorporated, then beat on high until thickened and fluffy (don't stop until you have stiff peaks!).
- Spread into prepared pan, cover and refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours or until firm. Slice and serve with sweetened whipped cream as desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.