This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Amazing ooey gooey s’mores bars that have a layer of nutella. They are easy to make and they don’t require a campfire!
I like to think that I can make the ultimate s’more. My secret is to have the chocolate sitting on the edge of the fire getting all nice and melty. Then you have to toast the marshmallow nice and slow while the chocolate is melting. The perfect marshmallow has a crisp brown edge and is ooey gooey and perfectly melted on the inside. You haven’t made a successful ultimate s’more if it isn’t all over your face after you are done eating it. 🙂
I saw this recipe for Nutella S’mores Bars on pinterest and immediately had to make them! My kids are obsessed with Nutella and I wanted to make a fun end of the school year treat. These amazing bars blew all of us away!
These bars start with a buttery graham cracker base. It is ridiculously good! They then get filled with a layer of nutella and a layer of marshmallow. Topped with more graham cracker cookie topping. Holy cow. With my first bite I thought that these were one of the best little ooey gooey treats that I have ever made on the blog.
I couldn’t wait for my boys to get home and try them! My youngest son brought over his friend and he told him that his mom is the best cook ever. I am winning them over one treat at a time. And these are just the treat to do so! They have all of the goodness of an ooey gooey s’more without all of the hard work and campfire. You guys are going to love them just as much as we did!
Recipe adapted from The View From Great Island
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Nutella S'mores Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham cracker sheets until finely ground without any lumps. Combine it with the flour and salt and set aside.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla. Add the graham cracker and flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of your 8x8 inch pan. Spread the nutella evenly across the bottom. Using a small spoon dollop the marshmallow fluff evenly on top of the nutella. Crumble the remaining dough on top. I would kind of pat the dough flat with my hands and lay it on top and spread it on top. Some of the marshmallow will peek through.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Let them completely cool before cutting. They can still be a little warm and are amazing!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.