Things that I changed: Make sure that you buy steal cut oats. Nobody at the store knew the difference so just recommended to me the old fashioned oats. It will turn our mushy if you don’t use the steal cut oats.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Recipe from: All Recipes
Overnight Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Steal Cut Oats
- 4 Cups Liquid I split between almond milk and water.
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apple Chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins Optional
- Stevia or Sugar to taste
- Put Apple, cinnamon, & Raisins in the slow cooker.
- Then add one cup of steal oats.
- Pour the 4 cups of liquid into the slow cooker.
- Cover and set to low to cook for 7 hours.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.