This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I love peach cobbler! There is nothing better than warm peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream on top. And since my cherry pie bars were so amazing I decided to make them with peaches. These are pretty quick and easy to put together. They turned out fantastic and made enough to feed a crowd!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Peach Cobbler Bars
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat well. Beat in extracts.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, combine peach pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease a 15x10x1 pan or 9×13, whichever one you decide to use. (I used a 15x10 pan). Spread 3 cups batter in a 15x10x1 (Also works with 9×13- baking time will at least be 35 minutes) Spread with pie filling. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Cool on wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and milk for the glaze and drizzle over the bars.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.