This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Sausage Pancake Muffins are perfectly moist and tender pancake muffins filled with sausage and drizzled in maple syrup creating the perfect on the go breakfast!
Spring is officially here! We have been enjoying some amazing weather and sunshine here in Utah. As it gets closer to the end of school and starts to warm up, it seems a good breakfast is hard to come by as they are running out the door. These sausage pancake muffins became the perfect solution to hectic mornings. They are a cute individual moist and tender pancake muffins filled with Jones Dairy Farm breakfast sausage, and topped with maple syrup.
Did you know that the breakfast sausage is their signature product over at Jones Dairy Farm? They have been perfecting the recipe for 128 years since they started the company. They use the same ingredients to create this all natural delicious gluten free product. For this recipe I used Jones Dairy Farm Frozen Pork Sausage Links. It was so convenient to pull them out of the freezer and cook them into the microwave. Within seconds they were ready to toss into the recipe.
Our family LOVED these sausage pancake muffins! They were easy to make and ready for them as they were running out the door. They are such a fun new breakfast to try. They tasted just like a pancake but with delicious sausage hidden in each bite. My boys couldn’t seem to get enough. They are especially drizzled with maple syrup. They will become a new family favorite breakfast!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Sausage-Stuffed Pancake Muffins
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Jones Dairy Fully Cooked Sausage
- Optional: maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Lightly grease and flour (do not use cupcake liners) 9 cavities of a muffin tin, fill up the other three cavities halfway with water (this ensures even baking). Set aside.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg. Beat in the butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until completely mixed together.
- Heat the sausage according to package directions and coarsely chop the sausage into small bite-sized pieces. Fold the sausage pieces into the batter.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop up the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- if desired, top with maple syrup and enjoy immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
This post was sponsored by Jones Dairy Farm. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes made with Jones Products: