This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This Strawberry Acai Refresher is a refreshing drink that’s sure to help you beat the heat! Whether you’re lounging by the pool, hosting a summer soirée, or simply in need of a tropical escape, this refresher will be your go-to beverage.
I love a delicious and refreshing drink. Not only are beverages easy to make at home but you can make them whenever you want! Try out this Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade, this yummy Lava Flow Drink or this delicious Brazilian Lemonade!
What is a Strawberry Acai Refresher?
A Strawberry Acai Refresher is a popular and refreshing beverage served at Starbucks. It’s a fruity and vibrant drink that combines the flavors of strawberries and acai berries to create yummy and refreshing drink. It’s so much easier to have all of the ingredients at home instead of spending time (and money!) in the drive-thru.
One of the key ingredients that you can leave in or take out (depending on it you like caffeine) is the green coffee extract. This ingredient gives the drink a subtle hint of caffeine and gives a simple energy boost without the strong taste of coffee. It’s optional, though, so no worries if you prefer to skip it! If you want another version of this drink that adds in some delicious coconut milk, try out my copycat Pink Drink recipe too!
Ingredients in a Strawberry Acai Refresher
There are only seven ingredients in this recipe and one of them is optional! This refresher is so easy and you will never need to go buy one of these again. Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post to find all of the exact ingredient measurements.
- Tazo Passion Tea Concentrate: You can usually find these concentrates in the coffee and tea aisle in your local grocery store.
- Strawberry White-Cranberry Juice: This adds a base to the refresher that complements all of the ingredients.
- Simple Syrup: This is usually found in the same aisle at the store as your honey and maple syrup.
- Acai powder: This adds a delicious flavor and color to the drink.
- Green Coffee Extract: This ingredient is optional. It can be added if you want this refresher to have a boost of caffeine.
- Ice: You can use as much or little as you want to chill the drink down.
- Freeze-Dried Strawberries: The strawberries are added after the drink is mixed as a garnish.
How to Make Starbucks Copycat Refreshers at Home
This delightful strawberry acai refresher takes less than 10 minutes to put together. You will be wanting to sip on it all summer long! It’s fruity, delicious and so fun and easy to make.
- Combine: Add the passion tea, strawberry white-cranberry juice, simple syrup, acai powder, and green coffee extract to either a shaker cup or a large glass. Shake or stir until well combined.
- Garnish and Serve: Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with freeze dried strawberries. Serve immediately.
**How to Make Simple Syrup: If you don’t have simple syrup on hand, add ½ cup granulated sugar and ½ cup water to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved. Let cool completely and then store it in an air-tight container in the fridge. It will keep for up to 2 weeks. If you like it less sweet, omit the simple syrup.**
Strawberry Acai Refresher Variations
There are simple variations and substitutions to chance up this drink and make it your own! Here are some ideas for you:
- Juice: The strawberry white-cranberry juice can be substituted for white grape juice, but to get the strawberry flavor, you will have to cut up and muddle ⅓ cup fresh strawberries.
- Passion Tea Alternative: If you don’t have the passion tea concentrate, you may steep 2 bags of Tazo passion tea in ½ cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let the tea cool completely.
- Make it Lemonade: For a strawberry acai lemonade, only fill your glass ⅔ of the way with the strawberry drink and top it with your favorite lemonade.
Make Ahead of Time
Your guests are all going to want to try this strawberry acai refresher! Make it ahead of time so that you can just have it ready to go and you don’t have to spend time making it once the party starts.
To Make Ahead: Multiply the recipe by the number of servings you would like to have, mix all the ingredients together, and store them in a pitcher in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, stir well and then pour it over ice, and top with freeze-dried strawberries.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Strawberry Acai Refresher
- ½ cup Tazo passion tea concentrate
- 1 cup strawberry white-cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- ½ teaspoon acai powder
- ⅛ teaspoon green coffee extract optional
- freeze dried strawberries for garnish
- Add the passion tea, strawberry white-cranberry juice, simple syrup, acai powder, and green coffee extract to either a shaker cup or a large glass. Shake or stir until well combined.
- Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with freeze-dried strawberries. Serve immediately.**If you don’t have simple syrup on hand, add ½ cup granulated sugar and ½ cup water to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved. Let cool completely before storing in an air-tight container in the fridge. It will keep for up to 2 weeks. If you like it less sweet, omit the simple syrup.**
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.