This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
My hubby sent me a message with a picture of this chicken and said make this! And it only had the listed ingredients. Of course he would send me something to try that was wrapped in bacon. This was delicious. And you can’t go wrong with chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. Everything is better wrapped in bacon right? 🙂 The family loved it but I did feel like the cream cheese needed a little more to it. I think the next time that I make this I am going to add an italian seasoning packet or something… what do you think that I should add? It just needed something else and I can’t quite think of it. I am going to have to do some experimenting the next time that I make this!
Rating: 3 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: This was amazing but I am going to try to add something else to the cream cheese mixture the next time I make it.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Stuffed Cream Cheese Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 4 slices bacon partially cooked
- Partially cook your strips of bacon, about 5 minutes on each side and set aside.
- Wash the chicken breasts. I cut my chicken in half making them more like tenders. Flatten the chicken by pounding them out to be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix cream cheese and green onion together and spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto each of the flattened chicken breasts.
- Roll up the chicken pieces and wrap them with the strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Broil the top the last 5 minutes to crisp the bacon.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.