I look forward to Christmas every year just for these these Sticky Buns. They have been a family tradition ever since I can remember. My mother in law introduced me to them and then I instantly was hooked! You really can’t stop eating them!
This is a recipe everyone must have! I can’t even describe how good the glaze is over these. An gooey gooey caramel like finger licking good glaze! How is that for a description? The best part about these Sticky Buns is that you can take them out and put them together in about 5 minutes the night before! Then you put them in the oven while opening presents. Then you have warm gooey gooey rolls that fill the house with the most amazing smell.
TRUST me on this one! You have got to make them! They will become a family favorite at your house too!
The most amazing gooey gooey sticky buns that you take out the night before and are ready for an amazing breakfast!
- 20 frozen Rhodes Rolls
- Regular Butterscotch pudding (has to be cook and serve)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Grease a bunt pan. Place the 20 rhodes rolls in pan.
- Sprinkle ½ package Jello Butterscotch cook and serve on top. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Melt the butter and mix with the brown sugar. Drizzle over rolls.
- Cover with a damp cloth and raise overnight. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cook for about 10 minutes and then cover with aluminum foil. The top browns fast! The aluminum foil will help them to cook throughout and not brown the top quite as fast. But cook for the whole time or else the rolls on the bottom will be doughy!
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016