I love quick and easy soups especially when this is such a busy time of year. I made this soup in the morning and put it in the crockpot on warm all day. I took a little bite before I put it in the crockpot and I feel in love. This soup was so yummy! I couldn’t wait to come home from being busy all day and eat this delicious soup with my family. This was a hit! Everyone in my family loved it and my sister begged me to take the rest home to her a hubby. This is a soup recipe I will be making over and over again!
1 lb lean ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 can (10 3/4 ounce) condensed nacho cheese soup
1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilis, undrained
1 1/2 cups milk
3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, cook the ground beef and drain the fat.
2. Add the remaining ingredients into the saucepan.
3. Cook for about 8 – 10 minutes until thoroughly heated through. At this point I kept warm in crockpot for a few hours.
4. Serve with sharp cheddar cheese on top and crushed tortilla chips.
Recipe Adapted from Pillsbury
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016