I have been seeing this recipe everywhere on Pinterest. So I thought it was time to give it a try. Mind.blown. Oh my amazingly delicious chicken! Let’s just say my abnormally picky eater ate the whole thing! You know what that means? 5 stars!
This was easy to mix all of the ingredients together and it came out perfectly! Tons of delicious flavor in this chicken and the parmasan cheese makes it amazing! I already invited my family over for dinner just so they could have this mind blowing experience! Loved it.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used ½ of each and it was delish!)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top
- 1½ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe from My Kitchen Escapades