- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Dry Italian Dressing Packet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (You can also use fresh shredded which I used)
This my friends, was fantastic! The best part about it was that it was so easy and packed with flavor! Seriously. It is only four ingredients. I was able to throw this together in 5 minutes and serve it with a side of rice and veggies and my family thought they had a gourmet meal. I loved how the parmesan cheese gave it a delicious crust and the chicken was full of flavor and so tender. A great easy meal that everyone loved!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: Loved everything about this meal. So easy to mix everything together and so delicious. We will be having this again and again!
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the Italian Dressing Mix, Parmesan Cheese, and garlic powder.
3. Wash chicken and while still damp, coat them with the cheese mixture.
4. Bake chicken breasts in shallow dish for 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink.
Recipe Adapted from Moms Who Think
You might also enjoy: